" 안녕하세요! 직장에서의 성공 감사합니다 "

Sabtu, 05 November 2011

RECOUNT TEXT

Dear Uncle Hendrik,

Last week, the class I and friends of the class field trip to Argo Wisata Royal Family. There were thirty-two students and six teachers and Mr. Kodir as photographer visited the park. I and my friends went to Argo mini bus.
Argo Wisata in the Royal Family, I and my friends saw a variety of fruits Janis. There are  durian, strawbery, salak, etc.. I was happy  there. I and my friends also enjoyed rickshaws games water, flying fox, etc.. After enjoying  games I and friends swam in a simple pond  but very clean and cold.
At the end of my visit,  I and friends asked teachers to gather at the restaurant, we had lunch together. The food was delicious. After lunch, the teachers asked to take  photo together to be used as a report about trip reports to Argo Wisata Royal Family. Had to submit those are my correction for you.
Finally I and my friends came home with some fruits. Although I and my friends felt tired  were satisfied, happy.

Yours sincerely,

Yulia Herlani Putri

1 komentar:

  1. -There are thirty-two students -> there were
    -Mr. Kodir as grafer photos visit -> Mr.Kodir as photographer visited.....
    -Me and I friends -> I and my friends
    -I and my friends have to submit -> had to submit
    Those are my correction for you. You get 80.

    BalasHapus